PRO Thermal heatset press
The heatset press, reinvented
The PRO heatset press is a semi-automated heated brake press used to convert heatset bars or steel and aluminum bars with the use of thermoplastic heatset tape. The unit consists of both heating and cooling brake elements and can be programmed to various time, pressure, and temperature settings. For maximum flexibility, each unit is built to customer specification. In addition, a special backstop adapter for the SM52 coater bars is available.
Pneumatic cutting table
Rugged and precise
This economical cutting table can be custom-made to fit nearly any converting requirements. Widths range from 1500mm (59") to 2600mm (102").
• Feed roller and table for easy setup
• Quick and accurate length adjustment wheel
• Output table with integrated ruler
• Specially mounted mirrors for additional working angles
• Foot-pedal operated stabilizer and blade
Pneumatic barring press
Simple and affordable
This pneumatically-controlled barring press can tackle any converting job and is available in from 1500mm (59") - 2600mm (102") wide and strengths from 35t - 54t. The addition of a heating element allows this unit to double as a heatset press.
• 200°C (392°F) electronic heating element
• 2-minute digital timer
PRO Quick-cure oven
Shorter cure times, faster delivery
The PRO quick-cure oven was developed in order to dramatically reduce the cure time of converted printing blankets. When your customers can’t wait 24 hours to put the blankets on press, simply place them in our quick-cure oven for about an hour for a “press-ready” finished product.
• Motorized air circulation
• 9 kW electric heater, adjustable up to 120 °C (250°F)
• Electronic control panel (optional PC interface)
• Temperature limiter
• Integrated floor tracks for blanket cart
• CE certified
Dimensions (L x W x H) in mm
• Interior: 2300 x 700 x 1000mm (90 x 28 x 40")
• Exterior: 2550 x 1340 x 1430mm (100 x 53 x 56")
• Weight: 900kg (2,000lbs)