Analysis and testing
Let us help
Pull testing service
We understand that for many converters the purchase of a pull test machine represents a significant investment. Therefore, as a service to our customers, we offer in-house pull testing.
For the quickest turn-around, please send us the following sample piece:
• Full across dimension of sample blanket
• 75mm (3”) around dimension (barred on one side only)
For the best analysis, please also include the following information:
• Bar name
• Blanket manufacturer and style (including thickness)
• Type of glue used
• Pressure used on brake press
• Mounted thickness of right, middle, and left sides of sample
Our testing procedure:
• We extract three 5cm (2”) samples (right, middle, and left) from your blanket
• These are mounted in our machine, where we slowly increase pressure to 2000N
• After 5 minutes at 2000N, our machine continue to incrementally increase pressure until either a bar pull or blanket destruction.
• After testing, we will email you the test results along with a brief description of what we observed as well as recommendations for improvement. If requested, we will also return the finished test pieces for your own records.